Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yay!!!


YaAaYyY!!! I cAn'T wAiT fOr ToMoRrOw!
HyPeR!!!
Well, here's the story (in a nutshell):
*clears throat* So, I asked both Nick and Christian out tomorrow and so I get to choose which one I get to go out with! :P Just hope they get back to me on time cos I dunno what I did with Christian's number and Nick.. well, I don't really know. In his last text, two nights ago, he said something about problems but I dunno what exactly. We'll see.
So if they both say yes then I get to pick which one I want to see tomorrow. I think I'll go with Christian tomorrow cos he's in Luxembourg over the weekend so that's when I can see Nick. Then I can see Christian every other day and Nick in between. :D It's all very simple, you see.
I rock.

And I can't wait!!!!!!!

No comments: