Sunday, October 28, 2007

Die Infernal Virus!

This morning, I woke up thinking everything was hunkydory, but I was wrong.. :o
I turned on my laptop but it wouldn't boot up - that's okay I was gonna reformat it today anyways.
So I booted it from my Windows XP Pro CD, and ran through the installation proceedure, everything was fine until it got stuck on "Setup will be complete in approximately: 34 minutes".. okay, I thought, I'll just run it again, it's all good.
So, I did it again, and again it got stuck. I started screaming profanities and so on and so forth.
I'm still running the cursed setup but, god, if it gets stuck again I promise you someone or something will get smooshed to smithereens..
Calm down, Komal, relax..
Ahem, yeah. You may be wondering how I'm writing this if my beeping laptop is beeped up. Well, I'm using my parents' old computer. It's not that old but it still bugs me. I can't even access Facebook cos it's old! Damn you!!

I shall keep you posted of my situation.
And with that, I'd like to say one final thing:
I HATE MICROSOFT, UP YOURS BILL GATES!

No comments: