Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One True Confession

One True Confession – Komal Josan

I hear the echoes in my head
All the voices saying things unsaid
I’m thinking to myself
I’m just lying here on my bed

Thinking of the great days we had
And every mistake that wasn’t bad
Everything that we once had
I miss you


I don’t know where I belong
Voices tell me I should move on
But you stole my heart
And I think up a song

I’m thinking of the times we’d run away
And find a place to stay, far away
We’d forget our troubles, relax all day
Me in your arms


I know for sure that you are the one
Without you here my mind goes all numb


My stomach’s fuzzy, with this feeling
There’s a knot that really killing me
It hurts to miss you
It hurts to love you
But I do

This is my one true confession (confession, confession, confession...)

I’m thinking of the days I spent with you
I wonder if you think of me too
I’m spending every moment of the day
Wondering why you went away


This is my one true confession (confession, confession, confession...)

No comments: