Wednesday, November 14, 2007

International Day


Yes, I know it was yesterday but I had no time to write about it yesterday cos I had a lot of homework and I was on Facebook alot.
It was fun (International Day not the homework), but since we're the oldest we had to go down to eat last. :( But, fortunately, we still got enough food and it was all delish! I brought in 2 boxes of samosas and by the time we went down to the Art/IT room there were only like 6 left.
I brought my camera to school so we could fool around and snap some pics of ourselves in our traditional outfits. I've go loads of photos on Facebook if you wanna see more. Well, I say loads but I mean like 15-20.
Yes, as I said before, 'twas fun.
But cos of it we missed some of our lessons.. I'll leave you to think for yourself whether that was good or bad. ^^

No comments: