Sunday, November 18, 2007

Useless Homework Excuses

roflmao! ^^
-I couldn't write yesterday afternoon, I don't understand it, my hand just refused to write. I don't know what got into it, it was like it had a mind of its own, it just wouldn't respond to what I told it to do.
-I couldn't find my mind... I was sure I had it backed up on a disk somewhere, but I just couldn't find it yesterday.
-My boyfriend's dog looked so lonely yesterday, I didn't have the heart to leave him all alone, so I decided to spend some time with him. I lost track of time, and by the time I finally got to my homework, I realised my dog had licked my hand so much that it had become paralyzed.
-I had a very difficult choice to make: go to the beach with friends, or sit and do my homework.
I chose to go to the beach, because my friends are more important to me than your homework will ever be.
-I did do it all, but before I got a chance to save, my book crashed and I lost it all.
-My pen ran out of ink, so I went to buy another pen, but I got lost on my way back and eventually got taken home by a tourist who luckily had a map with him. By that time it was late, and I tried my pen but I found it was a dud, and I couldn't go back again or I would never find my way home.
Source: www.school-survival.net

No comments: