Saturday, November 3, 2007

So Far Away

Some lyrics I like/love to go with how I'm feeling right now.
I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
-Nickelback "Far Away"

Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable
-Backstreet Boys "Inconsolable"

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
-Maroon 5 "She Will Be Loved"

This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
-Avril Lavigne "Innocence"

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you
-Avril Lavigne "When You're Gone"

I'll keep you my dirty little secret
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
My dirty little secret
Who has to know

The way she feels inside
Those thoughts I can't deny
These sleeping dogs won't lie
And now I try to lie
It's eating me apart
Trace this life out
-The All American Rejects "Dirty Little Secret"

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive
-Cascada "Everytime We Touch"

I think that's quite enough for now.
*Note to self: feel better*

No comments: