Saturday, December 8, 2007

Blinded By Darkness

Blinded By Darkness - Komal Josan

I’m falling into darkness
It’s all I can see
The Forces of Darkness
Whatever they may be
I don’t know where I’m going
Or where I’m really from
My only hope lies in forgetting
And letting in someone

I can’t find my way around
Everything’s so dark
Maybe I don’t want to be found
But still I leave my mark
It’s like a trail for everyone
Who thought they knew me before
Before I fell in darkness
And existed no more

I wish to find something
But what that thing may be
I haven’t the foggiest
Maybe someday I shall see
But before all that
I know there’ll come a day
When I’ll forget and be forgotten
And slowly start to fade

------------
I had to write something, I can't keep it all bottled up. I love him so much. =(

No comments: