Sunday, December 2, 2007

Interview With Energizer Bunny AKA Fred

I have reason to believe that Energizer Bunny is evil. I took an Energizer element sample, added a few bits and bobs and discovered another isotope of Energizer. I call it Energizer 13/6. I went to interview Energizer Bunny to ask him how he felt about this.

Me: So, Energizer Bunny, how do you feel about this?
EB: For the last time: my name is Fred!
Me: Yes.. alright, Fred. How do you feel about this?
Fred: I feel it is an outrage! How dare-
Me: Go fluffy and run up and down. Go on!
Fred: What? I've told you, I get paid to-
Me: Oh, go on!
Fred: No.
Me: Please?
Fred: No.
Me: For me?
Fred: No.
Me: Pleeeeeeease?
Fred: No!
Me: I'll scream!
Fred: ALRIGHT!
Fred puts on his battery pack, fluffs himself up and starts running up and down the room.
Fred: Happy? *Out of breath*
Me: Very.
Pause.
Me: Now if only you could-
Fred: Get out.
Me: Just a min-
Fred: GET OUT!
Fred punches Me, rendering Me unconscious.

NEWSFLASH: ENERGIZER BUNNY HAS BEEN ARRESTED, CHARGED WITH BATTERY.

No comments: