Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stress!!

Exam stress
Family stress
School stress
Friend stress
Love stress
Life stress
ARGH!
I'm going to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie. I swear, it's unbearable! TOO MUCH BLOODY STRESS!
First I thought it was just the mocks that were freaking me out, now it's my whole entire life that needs sortin'. SJ (initials duh) really opened my eyes and the stuff he said really got me thinking. Let's make a list of stuff I need to sort (out).

  • Myself.
  • My life.
  • School stuff.
  • My love-life.
  • My friends.

I think that pretty much covers it. My parents have been shouting at me for aages to revise, do my homework but when I counter them with the argument that I've done my homework and I'm on a break they simply look over my shoulder to see what I'm doing. I can't get a moment's peace! PRIVACY, PEOPLE!! I mean, hello! It's my life! I can do what I want with it! They had no right to go snooping around in my math book! They probably noticed the hearts and stuff cos they've been acting weird ever since..

I should go. It's getting rather quiet. Too quiet.

No comments: